What do we look for in an application?
WARNER-QUINLAN, INC. RESIDENT SELECTION CRITERIA
1. All adult applicants 18 or older must submit a fully completed, dated and signed residency application and fee. Applicant must provide proof of identity in the following forms: drivers license and social security card along with either a pay stub or a bank statement that includes name, address and phone number. A nonrefundable application fee will be required for all adult applicants.
2. Applicants must have a combined gross income of at least three times the monthly rent. We reserve the right to require a co-signer. A minimum of two years residential history is required.
3. Credit history and or Civil Court Records must not contain slow pays, judgments, eviction filing, collections, liens or bankruptcy for a MINIMUM of seven (7) years.
4. Self employed applicants may be required to produce, upon request, 2 years of tax returns or 1099s.
5. Non-employed individuals must provide proof of income.
6. All sources of other income must be verifiable if needed to qualify for a rental unit.
7. Criminal records must contain no convictions for felonies within the past seven years and no sexual offenses ever. In the event a record comes back “adjudication withheld”, further documentation may be required and applicant may be denied on this basis.
8. Previous rental history reports from landlords must reflect timely payment, sufficient notice of intent to vacate, no complaints regarding noise, disturbance or illegal activity, no unpaid NSF checks, and no damage to unit or failure to leave the property clean and without damage at the time of lease termination.
9. No pets (with the exception of medically necessary pets) of any kind are permitted without specific written permission of landlord in the lease document, an addendum to lease, and an additional pet deposit or additional security deposit. Fees and deposits are waived for medically necessary pets.
10. A minimum non-refundable property preparation fee may be charged to the Resident(s) at time of leasing the property. It will be used at the end of your lease term to cover any needed cleaning, carpet cleaning and re-keying. Resident(s) shall still be liable for amounts for damages, cleaning, etc., that exceed this non-refundable property preparation fee or minimum fees.
11. Applicants will be required to pay a security deposit at the time of lease execution in a minimum amount of one months rent. We reserve the right to require a higher security deposit and or additional prepaid rent.
12. The number of occupants must be in compliance with HUD standards and guidelines for the applied for unit.
13. We may require a holding or good faith deposit to be collected to hold a property off the market. In the event the application is approved and applicant fails to enter into a lease, the applicant shall forfeit this deposit. In the event the application is approved, this deposit shall be applied to the required security deposit.
14. Any exceptions to our company’s criteria will need to be submitted in writing to the rental agent for presentation to the landlord for consideration. If approval is then given for such exceptions, additional security, co signers, and/or additional advance rent payments may be required.
15. Our company policy is to report all non-compliance’s with terms of your rental agreement, or failure to pay rent, or any amounts owed to the credit bureau.
16. Our leases are currently prepared by an Attorney at Law to comply with Florida laws. If you are the successful leasing candidate, there is a lease set up and administration cost of $150.00 to cover the cost in preparing your lease. Lease renewals (after one year) have a $60.00 closing cost.
Application fee: $80.00
APPLICATION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Click Here to see our homes for rent.