Online Application Fee Payment
It’s easy to pay your rental application fee online at the end of your application.
Before we accept new residents there are a number of processes we go through to ensure you meet our requirements as a Warner Quinlan resident.
- Application fees are NONREFUNDABLE under ANY circumstances. Often properties may receive multiple applications. Please check with the Listing Agent prior to submitting your application to verify availability and avoid paying the application fee unnecessarily.
- Each adult must submit a non-refundable application fee of $80/adult. This must be submitted with the application forms. If not, we will not begin to process your application.
- Incomplete or inaccurate applications will not be considered. Fees will not be refunded in such cases.
- Our leases are approved by attorneys who specialize in Florida Real Estate Law. There is a one time “Lease Setup
and Administration” fee of $150 to cover the costs.
- Homeowners Associations sometimes also require a processing fee to approve an application; this is determined entirely by the individual HOA at that time.
- Applications are usually processed within 2-3 working days. In the case of some homes, an approval may be necessary from a HOA, which may take a little longer.
- As soon as you are approved (or declined) you will be contacted.
Holding/Reserving a Property
- A property may be reserved for up to 4 weeks provided that a non-refundable holding deposit is submitted to Warner Quinlan. We ask for an amount equal to the security deposit.
- In the event you fail to execute a lease or fail to take possession having signed a lease, this deposit is forfeited 100% since we will have suspended marketing of that home.
- Once we receive a completed application form and all the relevant fees, we carry out the following background checks:
- Credit Report & Check
- Past evictions check – previous 7 years
- Employment verification
- Earnings verification
- Criminal Record Check
- Previous landlord’s reference
- Co-signers/Guarantors may be considered and will be subject to all the same processes and fees as if they were an applicant.
- All our rental properties are rented in “As-Is” condition. This means you should see the inside of a property before submitting an application.
- Sometimes an Owner may agree to certain specific repair items before a resident takes occupation or shortly after, in which case this will be agreed in writing by us. Verbal requests/representation are non-binding.
- In the event we receive 2 applications for the same property, we reserve the right to select the application willing to take the property “As-Is” without repair/upgrade.
- Many of our properties will accommodate pets. No pets will be allowed in a property unless a pet application and pet fee of $250 per pet has been paid and submitted in advance. In this case you must still wait for written permission from us before a pet is allowed in the property.
- Keeping pets that are not approved by Warner Quinlan may be in violation of the lease and grounds for eviction, as well as being liable for the relevant pet fees.
- The following pets are not allowed:
- Pit Bulls
- German Shepherds
- Venomous snakes
- A security deposit in the amount equal to a minimum 1 month’s rent is required. This is held as security for our residents to look after our properties in a diligent and responsible manner.
- Residents may NOT dictate that security deposit to be used for any rent due.
- At the end of tenancy, a thorough inspection will be carried out at the property and any items which require remedy for breakage, damage, or use may be charged against the security deposit.
- In the event any amount is claimed from your security deposit, you have 15 days from the date of receipt of the claim to dispute the claim. Any dispute MUST be in writing, verbal claims have no legal standing. In the event no written dispute is received by us within the timescale, we will disburse funds according to the claim statement to you and/or the Owner.
- Once a lease has been prepared by our Attorneys, signed and executed by you as a resident, it is fully legally binding together with all the terms therein.
- Having executed a lease, you are responsible for the total amounts due under the lease. Should you break the lease early or fail to take possession, we (under the terms of the lease) may retain all deposits and amounts paid towards rent, pet fees, application & lease fees as liquidated damages.
- Do not sign a lease unless you intend to fully honor it!
Showing Our Properties
- We show properties 7 days a week by appointment.
- To show our rental properties, please click on our “Rentals” button, go to the property you wish to see, and then call the person listed as agent for that unit. They will arrange a convenient time to meet you and show the property.
- All our showings are escorted by a licensed property manager or leasing agent.